Meaghan has more than thirteen years of curriculum design experience ranging from workshop and conference presentations, to online course development for a wide range of audiences, and college curriculums.
A licensed educator, and part-time faculty member at Holland College, Meaghan has experience teaching individuals of all ages from students to adults. She has a strong understanding of and background in curriculum design, learning theories and adult education principles.
Meaghan holds a Masters of Education in Curriculum, Teaching and Learning with a focus on Technology Enhanced Learning from Memorial University of Newfoundland. In addition, she holds both a Bachelor of Science and a Bachelor of Education.
Her professional profile includes:
- Experience in the design and development of curriculum, content and assessments for classroom, blended, and online delivery
- Knowledgeable in the principles of adult education
- Experience in researching and writing literature reviews
- Able to communicate, both orally and in writing, at a level and in a format consistent with the audience
- Able to communicate with people of another culture in a way that earns respect and trust
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team to achieve results
- Experience in Captivate 7, Articulate Studio and Storyline II, word processing, spreadsheet, PowerPoint, databases, internet and other standard computer applications
- Experience in WordPress based web design
- Certified first aid and CPR instructor with more than 15 years of experience delivering courses to workplaces
- Professional Member of the Canadian Institute for Performance and Learning