Inspired by my two math loving nephews and of course the math teacher in me, for this challenge, I decided that I wanted to create a simple math game. This math game required the use of variables. I wanted to create a game that would be suitable for my nephews and would be different each time they played it.
This interaction incorporates:
- Personalized Feedback
- Choice The learner gets to choose from Addition or Multiplication problems
- Score keeping
- Sound effects
- Motion path and timed animations
- Progress bar
This game has been nephew tested and approved and they are already asking for more math problems. In the future, I would like to modify the game to provide the learner other options:
- Levels I'd like to have the ability to complete a level and move up to a more challenging level. This would involve simply changing my constraints around the random numbers to generate larger numbers.
- Badges I'd like to try awarding the learner badges for completing levels or skills.
- Leaderboard Incorporate a leaderboard using Google Sheets
Play Raindrop Math
Test your math skills and play Raindrop Math. Please leave your comments and suggestions below.